Evolution's Nationals Awards/Nominations....

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Evolution's Nationals Awards/Nominations....
From: Jkinser77@aol.com
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 10:36:32 EDT
Evolution is proud to be working with it's associate sponsors for Nationals
and recognizing past students for their accomplishments for the year 2000.
Sponsors include Kumho tire, Strano Performance Parts, Sapp Performance
Center and Allen Motors

I have already started to get a couple people nominating people for some of
Evolutions Awards/Contingencies for Nationals this year...You can e-mail
these to me or give them to me at Nationals when the performances are in..I
will recap the ones that are going to be based on names submitted and voted
on by the instructors...Remember to include name of person, class and reason
why they should be considered for their recognition..

Top Placing Rookie-Male and Female
Outstanding Performance at Nationals Male and Female
Most improved Nationals Performance Male and Female

All New National Champions, brand new, never won before will receive
prizes/awards
All National Champions will receive something.

If there is someone who receives their first trophy ever...please submit
their name to the school also.

Jean Kinser
Owner Evoltuion Performance Driving School