Re: Talent Show Lives!

To: rjohnson@friendlynet.com
Subject: Re: Talent Show Lives!
From: Mari L Clements <mrndr2@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 14:14:31 -0700
>   This thing has been going on since 1987(?) and has created my
> fondest Nationals memories:
>
>   Pat Washburn's songs, with a great musical back-up. . . . . .
>   Phil Ethier's Pylon Dance
>   Matt Murray's Top Ten Lists
>   GH & Danielle with violin/piano duet
>   The 'Real' RJ's comedy sketches
>   Mari Clement's dress (can't recall what she did, however)

Hmm.  I don't know whether to be flattered that I figure in Roger
Johnson's fondest memories and that you appreciated the dress I made or
insulted that you can't remember what I did.

> Mari Clements has promised a reprise.

Of the dress?  Or the song?  I thought wearing the dress was becoming the
newest DTN requirement...

mlc
'91 MR2 NA
------I take no responsibility for anything below this line------