RE: Talent Show Lives!

To: "'rjohnson@friendlynet.com'" <rjohnson@friendlynet.com>,
Subject: RE: Talent Show Lives!
From: "Linnhoff, Eric" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 09:09:51 -0500
Well, I can do an Annie Oakly type (without the skirt you perverts) show if
someone has an old set of dishes that they don't need anymore.  ;^)  I'll
also need a brave volunteer for my William Tell act.  I get the bow, you get
the apple.

(Still working on perfecting my Meatloaf impersonation.)

Eric (armed to the teeth) Linnhoff in KC
1998 Dodge Neon R/T
#69 DS    #13 TLS
eric10mm@qni.com

"...Arms like laws discourage and keep the invader and the
plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well
as property. The balance of power is the scale of peace."
Thomas Paine