Re: Smaller front bar for an SE-R?

To: "Autox" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Smaller front bar for an SE-R?
From: "Brian Berryhill" <brianberryhill@usa.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 03:29:18 -0500
Yeah... the base Sentras might be worth looking into for John.. especially
since junkyards could have them plentifully.

On the PGT, the sway bar links go through the lateral linkages, so you can't
redrill holes to make an adjustable sway bar.. kinda sucks.

This mod, plus negative camber, are my two "to-do-list" things.

I can't help out with the Neon situation... one of these days, I'd like to
drive one though.

Brian

--
Brian Berryhill