Re: DTN- SCCA CEO

To: lorenzoscribe@hotmail.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: DTN- SCCA CEO
From: TeamZ3@aol.com
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 21:53:10 EDT
 lorenzoscribe@hotmail.com writes:

<< The C.E.O. of the "SPORTS CAR" Club of America can't remember how to drive
 standard transmission? Next you'll try to tell me that Henry Ford III didn't
 have a drivers license.  >>

Larry

Of all people I can appreciate the irony of your point however I personally
would much prefer that the SCCA CEO understand how to manage and operate a
corporate business rather than drive a stickshift or we'll all be "shifting"
in the wind :-)

As they say in the Greyhound bus commercials "Just leave the driving to us"

mark sipe