Re: Physics of Racing Part 15, etc.

To: "Brian Beckman" <brianbec6@hotmail.com>, peterl@cnw.com, shields@msrl.com,
Subject: Re: Physics of Racing Part 15, etc.
From: Jim Wilson <jim@jamesdwilson.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 01:17:01 -0400
Why not use PDF format - there are viewers available for every platform
that I know of and the new version supports linking within documents
similar to HTML - it is also going to give you a much better document for
printing than HTML, it can be converted from your original Word.doc, and I
believe that Adobe has an online conversion service now so that you dont
even have to buy the software to make the document. Much more accessible
than the DjVu format - which is something that I have never even heard of
before.