Re: Classing by Potential

To: oblique@alum.mit.edu, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Classing by Potential
From: Jkinser77@aol.com
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2000 13:43:07 EDT
In a message dated 7/7/00 10:38:31 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
oblique@alum.mit.edu writes:

<< >Maybe a solution for all of this if it were possible, would be to have all
 >these cars gathered at some location and before any classing is done, have
 >some of the top drivers in the sport-Ames, Daddio, Altenburg, Brolliar, John
 >Thomas, plus the car classification fellows drive these cars, not just in a
 >straight line but on an autocross.  Then make classings based on the
 >findings, results.  This will show the most potential from a car by some of
 >the best drivers driving them.

 and what is the motivation for these test drivers to drive their best? >>

Because of the integrity, talent, knowledge, dedication of this sport and
wanting it to succeed and be the best it can be...to help in these situations
like this.  That is because of who they are and where they fir in this sports
history.  Drivers of Emminence, Drivers of respect....I think they need no
other reason why.....

Jean Kinser