Re: SCCA National Tour Entry Form for 2001

To: jemitchell@compuserve.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: SCCA National Tour Entry Form for 2001
From: Hottvr@aol.com
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2000 00:31:28 EDT
In a message dated 6/23/00 7:17:51 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
jemitchell@compuserve.com writes:

<< NAME_Michael Bultemeier________________________

 What was that name again?_Lance Crossflow___________________________

 Are you sure? We've never heard of you. Please provide three references
 who are somebody:

 1_Gordon Johncock______________________________________

 2_Steve Knapp(I actually did meet the
guy______________________________________

 3_Jack Daniels(He's a minister at my moms church) and runs at I-44 speedway
in central Missouri every Friday night______________________________________

 Address__4401 Hickory Lane Blue Springs Missouri(You should provide multiple
lines if plan to take the club over?????_______________________________

 Phone___Not gonna do that!!!! That Katie Kelly chick would call me
again________________________________

 Car Make_SUX-6000__________  Model Not allowed under Canadian
rules_____________  Year 86/91/41/56 Its a "Street mod" kind of thing

 Make of Tires (like it matters)__Cooper____________

 National trophies won (which we know you haven't, since we didn't invite
 you)___Uh??__

 Notable Solo II Accomplishments (try to make us laugh, it's your best
 shot)_I have a "Team Laughing Stock" logo on my car????????????

 List Sponsors and amounts they will be paying us __Ilegal titanium parts
Inc.    $2.5 million_________________

 Attach Complete Resume

 Mail us the form - there's no rush, really - and we'll, ahhh, file it.
 Yeah, that's it, it'll be in the, uhhh, file. >>

I really have no other life other than to laugh at this one!!!!!!!!!

Mike(It must the paint fumes)B. %^$CM TLS#$%$&)_