Cone colors

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Cone colors
From: "Glen E. Thompson" <glen.thompson@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 09:28:29 -0400
Has anybody ever tried using different colored cones for events?  Since
they're readily available I figure somebody must have given them a try.
Are other colors easier to visualize?  Have different colors for different
functions?  Different sizes for different functions.  We have some tall
cones that we use for pivot cones and start/finish.  Seems to make it
easier to see.  Color might be another benefit.  Of course there's the
downside of having to stock the different colors.

glen
Glen E. Thompson
Regional Executive
Blue Ridge Region SCCA