Re: the whole NT/participation thing

To: free2000@quixnet.net, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: the whole NT/participation thing
From: TeamZ3@aol.com
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 22:54:07 EDT
free2000@quixnet.net writes:

<< I recommend it to anyone at least once.  I just don't think our sport
needs to restrict participation, just figure out ways to better handle what
we get. >>

I can agere with this, except you have to remember that we've had several
slim years in a row, with regard to Tours and Pro's, so it won't happen over
night.  If the current trend of high participation continues then I can see
the possibility of increased sponsor participation, coupled with the revenue
generated from increased entry numbers, to finance the resources necessary to
handle ever larger participation.

A number of us fail to fully comprehend just what is required to make such a
thing happen.  It's not usually as easy as snapping your fingers and wishing
it to be so.  Sooner or later, for better or for worse, (may death do us part
:-), economics always prevail.

Mark Sipe