Re: ?'s about lightened flywheel

To: Dave Kizerian <davek@urjet.net>
Subject: Re: ?'s about lightened flywheel
From: Bob Mosso <bobmosso@pcmagic.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2000 19:35:30 -0700
Dave,

As the owner of a 4 pound flywheel and a 2 disc 5.5 inch Quarter-Master
clutch, I feel qualified to say it will make you significantly faster
accelerating thru 1st gear. The difference gets less as you shift to the
higher gears.

If you go really light plan on a few extra expenses: a winch to pull the
car onto the trailer, and some friends to push your car as you let out
the clutch :)

Staging at a Pro can also be a challenge...., but faster while on
course.

Bob Mosso
'81 RX-7 CSP