Re: Short People

To: "Mark Sirota" <msirota@isc.upenn.edu>
Subject: Re: Short People
From: "Paul Foster" <pfoster@gdi.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 11:58:28 -0400
>Autocrossing also does not depend on having back seats, but you can't
>remove those...

You could argue that removing a rear view mirror has a bit less weight
savings than removing your back seats.

>Once you go down this path, you're into purpose-built race cars.
>We're talking Stock category here.

We're talking comfort and convenience (and safety). I just don't see
how removing the mirror is giving someone an unfair advantage - just
the opposite in the case of cG impaired individuals. And requiring the
original mirror to be in place when you install a Wink is simply
ridiculous.

IMHO

Paul Foster