RE: Visas to Russia

To: "'Mike Bultemeier'" <hottvr@birch.net>,
Subject: RE: Visas to Russia
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 09:27:05 -0700
Mike Bultemeier wrote:

>Are saying I just
>made all this up?? Not hardly pal!!!!!!!!!!!  Its not >"Absoulte BS" its
>what the Candian Customs
>office in Ontario told me. The same was told to me
>here at U.S. Customs in
>Kansas City. So think what you want. I know what they >told me!!!!!

Dude, you need to relax. I think Cliff was trying to tell you that what they
TOLD you was BS, NOT that he was trying to refute what you said.

But he neglected to tell you WHY they told you that. It's part of the
"plan," don't you know. I don't doubt that they told you that at all. We
have similar restrictions in California. :)

Katie