Re: Scotty Beating up on ASP/BSP

To: "Isley, Jason C." <JIsley@cell1.com>, "Todd Green" <tag@war.cs.utah.edu>
Subject: Re: Scotty Beating up on ASP/BSP
From: "Scotty *BOB* White" <we2fat4asp@seanet.com>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 13:51:28 -0700
Oh you mean that *3,400 lb* luxo cruiser with the base suspension of Cal's?

No of course not, I have never bagged at a pro or any other event and
neither does Danny, thats why we finished 17th and 19th in pax at Nats even
though we had 1 day of rain ;-)

I can't drive, never have been able to and never will thats why we sold the
yella wreck ;-)

sbw
NayKid Racer
West Coast Corvettes/DRM/C500R C5 Corvette
www.naykidracing.com  #97 Speedvision GT