Solo Vee (FM) try again

To: "autox@autox.team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Solo Vee (FM) try again
From: Ron Dillman <rdillman@cat2.com>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 13:43:38 -0500
I'm not looking to buy one, there is such a deal in the immediate area near
me, I am looking for information about the class, and the vehicle. What is
different about a Solo Vee as opposed to a Formula Vee ? Are VW 1600 engine
parts hard to find ? Gear cases ? What about the 1800 VW engine, is it
legal to use on the Solo car ? What about replacement of the VW wit a
Porsche engine at some point ? What can you legally do to a Solo Vee to
enhance its performance? Is the FM class an active class, obviously not in
my region or I would have seen one by now.

Thanks,

Ron Dillman
Click here for Free Video!!
http://www.gohip.com/free_video/