Wrong SP Classes?!?!

To: bob1 <bob1@sns-access.com>
Subject: Wrong SP Classes?!?!
From: Andrew_Bettencourt@kingston.com
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 10:04:56 -0700

Understand that the 'problem' with the classing of the WS6 and the SS are in the
STOCK classes, not in the SP classes.  Many don't understand this issue but it
is what it is:

The SS and the WS6 at one time were built by a Tuner shop (SLP Engineering in
Canada) so the SCAC and the SEB were 'afraid' of these cars in terms of legality
and documentation in protest situations.  IF they became the cars to have in FS,
then it would have created some potentially sticky issues in the protest shed.
The SEB decided to class the 'conservatively' in SS in order to give them a
place to run in Stock.  Now *I* don't understand why anyone would run one in SS,
but the option is there.

Don't include that in your letter, those cars are anomalies in STOCK and are
properly classed in SP IMHO.

AB

bob1 <bob1@sns-access.com> on 05/30/2000 01:17:23 PM

Please respond to bob1 <bob1@sns-access.com>