Re: Slicks

To: Kevin_Stevens@Bigfoot.com
Subject: Re: Slicks
From: jon e prevo <tcbracer@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 27 May 2000 08:47:16 -0500
I like your sense of humor!  However, there is a story behind
this...everyone already knows that I'm working on an FP Datsun.  I was
getting my BSP car ready to paint, removing bumpers, lights, insignia,
etc., when I pried a little too hard on the back glass and it exploded.
The car is running good, I have the wheels, and it's already about
halfway stripped, plus lexan is a lot cheaper than glass!

Anyway, I'll just go from getting my ass whipped by Jim Harris in his
Corvette to getting it whipped by Peter Fehn in his Mazda.  Same shit,
different day.  I'm sure changing classes won't make the car any less fun
to drive, and one day I'll be good andf I'll get to make smart comments
to young guys like "you can run but you can't hide."

Still slow, still having fun, getting better fast!
Jon FP 73