M3's in ESP... the mental factor

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: M3's in ESP... the mental factor
From: rjohnson@friendlynet.com
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 16:21:48 -0500

Look, y'all - Jason is right.  This approach is the one we have all been
looking for!  No more classing difficulties, no more car bigots, no more
endless fights on the 'net about misclassed cars!

Every driver - every car - we can all run in the same class!

May the best mental attitude win.

  Roger

Norman Vincent Peale lives.