Tipping the scales

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Tipping the scales
From: "Mark J. Bradakis" <mjb@phase.cs.utah.edu>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 16:20:41 -0600 (MDT)
Iain Mannix mentions, in a thread that will continue to propagate
without further assistance from me or the old subject line:

    Corner weighting is a Good Thing;

This comment reminds me that the board of the Utah Region has been
thinking about getting a set of electronic scales, possibly some setup
ramps and such for ease of use.  I vaguely recall sort of volunteering
to maybe gather some info about such a purchase.  So, if this is an area
in which you have some experience, I'd like to know what might be recommended,
what should be avoided, what would we be getting ourselves into here?

Thanks,
mjb.