Re: for the NON Gassers

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: for the NON Gassers
From: "Charles R. Schultz" <n2pua@cybrtyme.com>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 01:25:13 -0500
You're right about the momentum issue.  I really learned the importance
of left-foot braking with my old Rabbit diesel.

I had to run full throttle with occasional left-footed stabs at the
brake whenever it started to push.  My most glorious moment was the day
I beat a fellow who was driving a 16-valve GTI Golf.

This is ancient history, though.  This is back when even the diesel
Rabbit was in ES.

--
Chuck Schultz/                                 Mailto:n2pua@arrl.net
            /      Home page: http://www.cybrtyme.com/personal/n2pua