FS: (4) 205-55x14 R1s

To: Autox <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: FS: (4) 205-55x14 R1s
From: Bob Monday <boysrus_racing@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 10:39:36 -0700 (PDT)
For sale: four (4) 205-55x14 BFG R1s. Full tread except for heat
cycling and one event. I bought them for "rain tires", but can't switch
brands between my Hoosiers and BFGs... so the BFGs must go! $90 each
plus shipping if required. Will bring them to the Pro at Grissom (if I
still have them on Friday) for your inspection or to save shipping!

While the above email address will reach me, for faster daytime
response email to: rmonday@absindy.com

Bob Monday
Boys-R-Us Racing