Re: Kumho shaving?

To: <ConeChasr@aol.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Kumho shaving?
From: "Ron Bauer" <ronbauer@aa.net>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 09:28:12 -0700
It depends on the surface you'll be running on.  We had a local lot that
preferred full tread Kumhos, but in general, smooth asphalt and concrete
prefer shaved Kumhos.  It's the same reasoning as with the other tires, less
tread sticking up is less likely to cause chunking.

Ron (See you in Peru, Daniel) Bauer