South Bend Snow Series

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: South Bend Snow Series
From: Lloyd Loring <lloydl@skyenet.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 1999 15:29:55 -0500
If you live near North Central Indiana you know that the lake effect
snows are covering the paving, including the Autocross site at the
Tire Rack. That's where the first of 3 Snow solos is scheduled for
less that 2 weeks from now, on January 9 (the day after our annual
banquet and solo trophy disbursement.)

You know you want to come, but just need the details, Bunky? Zoom
over to the South Bend Region website at
<http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/1340/> and download an
Acrobat file that is identical to the flyer going into the mail in
just a few days. Everything you wanted to know and were afraid to ask.

Keep in mind that if it doesn't snow we run anyway. It's just faster
and less "slideways." Rudy Bahnsen is our chair, along with Curt Van
Duren. Both from Holland (Michigan, that is.) The word devious was
invented to describe their minds.

On the other hand, if you live in some sunny, warm clime, eat your heart out!

Happy Holidays to all!

Lloyd Loring  <lloydl@skyenet.net>