Re: Cajun Christmas Greetings

To: "John Lieberman" <johnlee@softdisk.com>, <JD_Kemp@notes.ymp.gov>
Subject: Re: Cajun Christmas Greetings
From: "Williams" <bswilliams@myriad.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 21:05:59 -0600
I don't know about your Louisianna nutria, but the ones here in Texas will
eat the styrofoam right out of a boat dock.  Probally eat the seats right
out of your race car if you park it too close to the bank.  (See, there is
an auto-x content to this thread)
Besides, they remind me too much of possum.

Bryan Williams
Beer Money Racing