re: Car-O-Scope

To: ".W2W" <wheeltowheel@wheeltowheel.com>, ".Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: re: Car-O-Scope
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 02:59:10 -0600
Okay, I tried the OTHER car. Sent in the Spitfire first, this time put in
the Mercury Topaz (wife's car, family slug)

While I am way wrong for the Spit, the great Car-nak said, the Topaz is just
about perfect for me. I think I've been insulted. But then, I think that is
their intent!  :-)

But Spitfire or Topaz, they are determined to get me into a Peugeot 505.
First choice on both lists.

Next two are Infiniti I-30 and Buick Roadmaster when I put in Spitfire,
reverse them for the Topaz reply. Subaru SVX came in No.4 on both of them.

With the Spitfire, fifth choice was a palatable BMW 528, but with the Topaz
it comes back with an Oldsmobile Bravada.  Gack!

But no matter what I drive, I am a status-conscious cheapskate who's too
involved with my car, but with a good grasp of reality and low on the flaky
scale. Well, four out of five ain't bad -- but I seem to miss the net
standard on flakiness.

Rocket J. Squirrel

BTW, the oracle lies. The e-mail reply said the 'scope would be up for two
weeks. But when I went back to look at my first one there was something
about it expiring 24 hours after it is viewed. So, if you want to keep it,
save it (I saved only the text).