Re: Car-o-scope

To: Mari L Clements <mrndr2@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Car-o-scope
From: John Lieberman <johnlee@softdisk.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 21:01:01 -0600
Actually, I wasn't trying to make him feel one way or the other!!!  I
was just trying to dredge up the fact that the Duster name didn't end
with the original 70s model.

I must say that I really liked my '83 Shelby Charger, even though it
was still a prototype, and thoroughly enjoyed my '87 Daytona Shelby
Z.  What I didn't enjoy was all the run-ins I had with the local Dodge
service department.  What a bunch of Bozos!!!  8<{)

John (Old Fartz & TLS #37) Lieberman