Re: Any events nearby Central GA?

To: mapco@worldnet.att.net
Subject: Re: Any events nearby Central GA?
From: Jonathan Dove <JDOVE@gsvms2.cc.gasou.edu>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 1999 14:52:14 -0500
From: Michael King <mapco@worldnet.att.net>

> Buccaneer Region is holding its annual charity event on Sunday, December
> 19th starting at about 10am. It is being held on Jekyll Island on the

> P.S. Not sure of the date...might be this weekend, but Savannah Area of
> Buccaneer Region is holding a Solo 2 event at Roebling Road Raceway in
> Savannah. I'll try to find out the date...or else if anyone there is

I guess the word did not get out far enough...

The second Roebling date was December 12th but it was cancelled early
last month due to the lack of local interest especially in December.
Our last Savannah event only had 12 entries!  Imagine having that many
show up and trying to work Roebling.  Well, I would have been there mo
matter what!

PS: It looks like we will have Hutchinson Island added next year.

Jonathan
jdove@gsvms2.cc.gasou.edu