RE: The Ultimate BSP Vette(The info that u were probably looking 4)

To: Craig Blome <cblome@yahoo.com>, Adam Popp <raft321@fuse.net>,
Subject: RE: The Ultimate BSP Vette(The info that u were probably looking 4)
From: Rick Brown <rbrown7@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 1999 19:11:48 -0800
I have run my C4 ZR-1 with both the early and late front suspension
geometries.  The 88 and later zero scrup uses a longer lower control arm and
has more camber gain which I believe to be an advantage.  Other's experience
to the contrary may be due to dialing in too much static negative camber
instead of using the camber gain.  The change to zero scrub makes for less
kickback in the steering wheel when under full ABS in front which is
probably the reason the factory went to it in the first place.
-- Rick Brown