How to order Kumhos from CUT

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: How to order Kumhos from CUT
From: "Hung-Jen Hung" <hhung@inreach.com>
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 12:07:27 -0700
I tried to call 1-800-Hi-Kumho to order V700.
However the message I got is I have to have
a company account in order for me to order
tires from them.  As I called their office in OH
the end of last year, I could directly place an
order but they were out of stock so I ended up
buying from Tire Rack.  Do they just change
the policy this year?  I tried to make a few phone
calls to OH, but no one picked the phone.

I know I could order tires from Tire Rack again, but
the size I want 275/40/17 they have are non-shaved.
The shaving machine at Tire Rack can not handle
the width of this size of Kumho.

Any help will be appreciated,

Hung-Jen Hung
RX-7 Gallery < http://home.inreach.com/hhung >