RE: Pro Solo Pre Stage lights

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Pro Solo Pre Stage lights
From: "Mohler, Jeff" <jeff.mohler@wilcom.com>
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 08:34:40 -0500
I missed most of this thread, but as soon as both stage (at a drag racing
event), the starter can start.  If you're still messing around by backing up
(which I dont believe is allowed at our local track) you could be left
holding the bag.  The pre-stage light lets you know you're damn close to the
stage light so you don't have to back up.
---

Correct, you can deep-stage and clear the PS lights, but if you drop out of
the FS lights, the starter can redlight you, and start the tree, or if you
drop out of stage as the lights come down, but before the green..yer out as
the computer thinks you left.