RTP vs. PAX

To: GSMnow@aol.com
Subject: RTP vs. PAX
From: Mark Sirota <msirota@isc.upenn.edu>
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 10:56:24 -0400
GSMnow@aol.com wrote:
> For this year, HStock got a faster index than EStock. This was
> reflected at Nationals as well as here where we have some serious HS
> drivers and EStock is lightly perscribed, but due to the light index,
> we now have a few new EStock drivers. And EStock just won overall
> index at our last event.

This is exactly why I prefer the PAX index over the RTP.  As I
understand it, the RTP is generated largely mathematically, while the
PAX is generated largely by intuition and common sense.  Am I right?

Intuition and common sense say that ES should have more potential than
HS, the results be damned.

Mark