Re: New Colorado National Tour date

To: mshields@inconnect.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: New Colorado National Tour date
From: SlyFoxRc@aol.com
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 10:11:10 EDT
In a message dated 5/11/99 12:48:42 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
mshields@inconnect.com writes:

<< Short story is that yes we lost our site for what we feel were "odd"
constraints
 from the site owners (a local hockey/concert arena).

 I hope that we'll be able to support the Colorado tour event - I plan on
being
 there.

 Mike

 Mike Shields
 Webmaster Utah Region SCCA
 <http://www.team.net/urscca/>
 '99 Arrest-Me-Red Miata Sport Pkg

Long story is, I can't believe the Utah Region would lose this event, period.
There are enough people with high connections involved, present and past,
with the Utah Region SCCA that something should have been done to avoid
losing the event.  If it seems like I am a little pissed about Utah losing the
event you have read my message correctly.
Tracy Sandberg
Sly Fox Racing