Re: New Colorado National Tour date

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: New Colorado National Tour date
From: Mike Shields <mshields@inconnect.com>
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 01:46:17 -0600
> > This is the date for the National Tour in Salt Lake City, has something
> > changed?

>  Yes. The region lost the site for the SLC Tour. I shouldn't say it like
> that, I doubt that the region members had any responsibility for that.
> Sometimes site owners change their minds, and it sucks.

For the whole low-down from our Solo 2 director, download our newsletter online
(Adobe Acrobat required) at <http://www.team.net/urscca/pdf/may1999.pdf>.

Short story is that yes we lost our site for what we feel were "odd" constraints
from the site owners (a local hockey/concert arena).

I hope that we'll be able to support the Colorado tour event - I plan on being
there.

Mike

Mike Shields
Webmaster Utah Region SCCA