Re: Street Tire Handicap

To: "autox-digest" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Street Tire Handicap
From: "David Green" <talon-95@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 19:01:06 -0500
Yep, it's a better deal with smaller tires.  I used to autox on street
tires.  The one thing I didn't like was that my street tires were always
rounded off and beat up (my crappy driving didn't help of course).  I guess
I see this as a "cost" as well.

Also, I chose the very expensive tires since that's probably what alot of
people will/would end up running to try to be competitive (I don't know if
they're actually better, probably a little).  I left out the tire I would
choose for my car:

SP8000's:  225/50/16, $85  :)