Re: Kumho's at drag strip

To: "'autox@autox.team.net'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Kumho's at drag strip
From: "Ayer, John K" <John.Ayer@PSS.Boeing.com>
Date: Thu, 6 May 1999 10:15:27 -0700
Whatter ewe worried about, the last GM/Lotus collaboration worked so really,
really well...
Best looking Kia I've ever seen :)

Kimball Ayer
DSP Fiat X1/9 #119
(You want to talk weasy 4-bangers... come sit next to me :)

Date: Wed, 5 May 1999 19:19:59 -0400
From: "Jamie Sculerati" <jamies@mrj.com>
Subject: Re: Drove an Elise

>Or wait until GM uses the chassis on the new Pontiac Fiero.  From what I
>have heard, it will be styled differently (but use the same chassis), gain a
>little weight and use GM's new all alloy DOHC 4 (nothing shared with the
>Quad 4, or whatever it's called now).

That's it -- add weight and put a wheezy GM 4-banger in it.  Just so long as
they don't claim kinship with anything Lotus -- Colin Chapman will hit
redline in his grave.