Kumho Sam and BFJoe

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Kumho Sam and BFJoe
From: Mari Clements <mlc4@psu.edu>
Date: Tue, 04 May 1999 20:38:01 -0400
You know, if I were a Kumho driver who won a local event on BFG's, I don't
believe I'd be harassing a BFG driver who finally saw the li...I mean,
switched tire brands.  On the other hand, perhaps I would raz BFJoe if I
were Kumho Sam, given that most folks don't know where to find North Hills
Sports Car Club on the web--and they don't list tire affiliations anyway.

mlc

'91 MR2 NA (on Hoosiers last week for the last time, I hope I hope I
hope--16 runs and 1 spin [Eric's, not mine] seem to have finally finished
off one of the set.  'Course, now Eric's talking about running two Hoosiers
& two BFG's, so somebody convince him how bad that would be, please.)

'91 GMC Safari (on Kumhos--sure seems to help the roly-poly problem.)

'81 Ford F250 (whatdya think?  Toyos or Yokahamas for this monster?)

Mari L. Clements
Department of Psychology
Penn State University
442 Moore and 160 University Support Building 1
University Park, PA 16802-1012
(814)863-5664; fax (814)863-7002
http://www.personal.psu.edu/mlc4