RE: Slicks and other Hallucinations

To: "'Mike Bultemeier'" <hottvr@tfs.net>,
Subject: RE: Slicks and other Hallucinations
From: Tom Gentry <tgentry@execpc.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 13:46:10 -0500
>As it is, it appears that my mildly modified and street driven
Cobra have been banished to CM,<

>>C-Mod? You said you bought your weed where? Maybe A-Mod or E-Mod?
But I'd bet my last million it Ain't CM.<<

Sorry, minor brain malfunction when remembering Mustang progression of FS, ESP,
CP, EM.

BTW, here's a list of mods: K&N air filter, custom ram air, stiffer springs and
c/c plates, ss brake lines, Perf. Friction "Z" pads, and subframe connectors.
Sounds like a pretty potent EM package, huh?

Tom Gentry
Life is too short to drive boring cars!
'96 Ford SVT Cobra, Mystic #1345/2000 (mostly stock)
'72 Triumph TR-6 OD (mostly modified)
'59 Triumph Model 10 Sedan (mostly in boxes)