Ladie's LeMans

To: programming@speedvision.com
Subject: Ladie's LeMans
From: John Galligan <galligan@gulftel.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 11:12:12 -0500
I would like to thank you on for the continued support that Speedvision
has given to motor sports, specifically amatuer motor sports.
Speedvision is the reason that i became a DirectTV customer, and i am
not disappointed.  I understand that you have taped the Ladie's LeMans
series this past weekend, and plan to show the entire series this fall.
Would it be possible to show this series at a more timely date?  I
realize that you have other commitments, would showing it at a early
morning hour be possible, the VCR  is a wonderful thing, and i PROMISE
to watch all the commercials; twice.  Again; thanks for the great job
that Speedvision does, and i look forward to your favorable response.

                           John Galligan

--
John Galligan
galligan@gulftel.com