TLS dukes it out in Tally!

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: TLS dukes it out in Tally!
From: "David Hawkins" <otgrouch@twosrus.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 1999 23:46:54 -0500
In a nasty turn of events, two Team Laughing Stock members were
witnessed openly brawling at the Dixie Region SCCA event in
Tallahassee Florida this morning.  Opening punches were thrown
by yours truly in the form of  76 and 75 second runs on a sadistically
tight course.  Karl Rikert answered my volley with some vicious uppercuts
ending with a jab of 73.308s.  During the second heat, I took a mighty
blow (73.300 raw time) that caught only air as I killed the infamous Kenny
cone right out of the gate, and followed that with a hook to the jaw in the
form of a 72.9s run.

Dazed but not out of it, Karl got back up and threw two stiff blows that
whiffed by my unfazed (yet sunburned) pate.  It was not to be an Alfa
day.

Thanks to the Dixie Region for another great event!

Team Laughing Stock takes FTD AND SFTD!!!!

David Hawkins
85 Mr2 ITA/CSP
TLS #15