Re: Various

To: schroede@interaccess.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Various
From: Popsracr@aol.com
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 1999 20:19:09 EDT
In a message dated 4/18/99 4:24:26 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
schroede@interaccess.com writes:

> Cashmo mentioned the article in NAP by "Lorenzo" in which he stated that
>  all Celicas should be in G based merely on the results of Nats.

Such reasoning for car classing is obviously from a miopic and naive point of
view.  I read that article too and he thinks ES is going to turn into the
Celica class which would be far from reality.  I wonder if he's been watching
as Brolliar placed so well with his Neon season after season and a certain
Saturn that has also done so well yet uncertain to return.  Sure the ST
driven by Rick, Jeff or other competent driver(s) and the MX-6 with Shields,
Jacobs, Williams and Blume would make it interesting (not to mention Hollis).

Once the reclassing goes into effect I think the ST and MX-6 4 cyl will
suddenly become  very scarcely seen running ES anywhere.

Jim