ProSolo Expo Cancelled

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: ProSolo Expo Cancelled
From: SSUCSY@aol.com
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 1999 22:34:31 EDT
I don't think we should assume that there will be no Pro Solo scheduled in
Oklahoma next year as a result of the cancellation this year.  I'm from West
Texas, and was one of the people registered and ready to go.

Several people I talked to weren't going because it wasn't a points event, or
because the people who weren't going because it wasn't a points event,
weren't going.  I wasn't aware that the event also conflicted with regional
events scheduled in nearby regions.  Hopefully the people in Denver will
realize that this did not give the event a fair shot.

For many of us in the central part of the country, the Pro Solo schedule is
not very favorable.  For me, it would be a two day drive each way to the
nearest events, other than the finale (Wendover, Utah, and Peru, Indiana).
Put me down for next year in Oklahoma.

Steve Sucsy
AS 92