Engine Vacuums

To: racing <racing@rennlist.org>, wheeltowheel <wheeltowheel@wheeltowheel.com>,
Subject: Engine Vacuums
From: Paul Foster <pfoster@gdi.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 12:04:30 -0400
I was watching a car show (big surprise!) on what I think was
Speedvision - but it may have been ESPN or somesuch. May have been Motor
Trend - maybe not. But anywhoooo, they had a new gizmo from Sun that was
supposed to clean all carbon deposits and gunk out of the engine. They
showed various internal engine components before and after and it was
really impressive. They inject a bunch of chemicals into the fuel line
while the car is running and it cleans everything right up.

Has anybody done this? How much did they charge? Anybody know a location
in the Orlando area that has one?

Paul Foster