Corvette Lovers check it out, others delete now

To: "AutoX" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Corvette Lovers check it out, others delete now
From: "Scotty *BOB* White" <we2fat4asp@seanet.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 08:40:51 -0700
   Hey gang,
ever wanna see a real SCCA Pro Road Race team up close and personal? Well
MTI Racing is here in Bowling Green at the National Corvette Museum for the
C5 Birthday Bash. We have brought the stunning #97 World Challenge C5 fresh
from it's 3rd 2 day test (where it performed flawlessley, AGAIN!) for all to
see! We have also brought our new AWESOME 53' Transporter *Buddy* for all to
see and take a tour of! Just make sure and bring some sunglasses so the work
space counters don't blind you ;-)

   We will also have the MTI Racing #97 T1 C5 Corvette with just 2 races
under it's belt and a *PERFECT* record for poles and wins so far ;-)

   Come by and see us! Say hi to Phil and Kurt truck driver and key crew
member. Look Matt Murphy up and say howdy to our team mgr. Both Reese Cox
and Scotty B White, drivers of the #97 & #98 World Challenge C5 Corvettes
for the 1999 season will be there to give tours of the cars & Transporter
and discuss MTI Racing's upcoming assault on the 99 World Challenge season
that kicks off May 21 at Mossport.

Stay tuned for more info about MTI Racing's testing of it's World Challenge
cars this week...

www.c5-corvette.com/C5_Racing.htm &
www.c5registry.com/racinginfo/MTI/index.htm