Re: Intake mods, what class?

To: "richard nichols" <rnichol1@san.rr.com>, "autox" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Intake mods, what class?
From: "Justin Hughes" <ka1ult@channel1.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 22:30:27 -0400
>I reread the SP part myself, and I can see why you're confused.
>Unfortunately I can't tell, either!  :)

Oh good.  Well, not good that you're confused, but good that I'm not the
only one who got confused.  At least that proves that I'm not as crazy as I
thought.  Brian's answer was quite informative as to what I can and can't
do, and it makes sense.  Give me a couple of weeks, and hello DSP (well,
soon to be ESP what with the SP class shakeup and all).

>Reading that section, I see we turboguys can run water to air intercoolers
>now.  Cool (you should pardon the pun)!!

Ugh.  Only for a fellow SOL teammate. :)

>86 Mustang SVO TII-1C: ESPfor now+IS2

What's up with the Mustang SVO, anyway?  I've heard of them, but what's
different about them than the normal Mustang?  I guess a turbo, from what
you said, but is that it?

    - Justin