Re: Intake mods, what class?

To: "Justin Hughes" <ka1ult@channel1.com>, "autox" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Intake mods, what class?
From: "richard nichols" <rnichol1@san.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 17:20:21 -0700
I reread the SP part myself, and I can see why you're confused.
Unfortunately I can't tell, either!  :)

Reading that section, I see we turboguys can run water to air intercoolers
now.  Cool (you should pardon the pun)!!

Richard Nichols
rnichol1@san.rr.com
86 Mustang SVO TII-1C: ESPfor now+IS2
72 Pinto Sedan 2.0-3J: ST+IS3