RE: quantitative analysis

To: "'David K Yeung'" <dkyeung@juno.com>, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: quantitative analysis
From: "Mohler, Jeff" <jeff.mohler@wilcom.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 10:13:42 -0500
My take on it is this.

The flex in the chassis is enough to affect alignment..sometimes a -lot-.

Since alignment matters so very much in what we do, anything you can do to
lock the car in on the exact alignment you need, is good.

Also, in a more flexible car, the force of the chassis flexing, then
snapping around in a winding course, will slow you down a lot while you have
to work extra to keep the car under control.