Re: [323GTX] Re: Sloppy Shifter

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [323GTX] Re: Sloppy Shifter
From: CLAY MCLENDON <clay_mclendon@goodyear.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 07:54:48 -0400
My shifter needed adjusting after my clutch was replaced and I too noticed alot
of play at the ends of the cables under the shifter. I didn't know if my
bushings had worn down or were non-existent.   I didn't fix it yet, but I like
Mark's idea.  I remember at the time thinking that all it would take was the
right size tubing to remove the play in the "rod ends" at the  end of the
cable.  Thanks from a fellow cheapskate...
clay