SP Proposal - Part II

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: SP Proposal - Part II
From: "Kent Rafferty" <gs96@sgi.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 15:17:53 -0400
I just received my issue of "Sportscar" and was very impressed
with the changes made to the SP restructuring.  For example,
the BMW M3 was moved from Group 6 (E/SP) to Group 2 (BSP),
the Japanese Turbocars (Supra, 300ZX, Stealth, etc. but not the
RX-7) were moved from Group I (ASP) to Group II (BSP).

It's obvious the powers-that-be listened to member input and
incorporated the more reasoned recommendations into the
current proposal.

BTW, I'm still intrigued by a Griffith in A/SP - is it possible to tame
that beast for 60 seconds at a time??? Or, if I win the lottery or sell
some secrets to China - how about a 289 Cobra in B/SP??

Kent Rafferty
E/SP Supra TT