Subject: TLS member in a Crisis!

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Subject: TLS member in a Crisis!
From: Jason Suknot <jsuknot@wwisp.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 09:57:57 -0500
I have given some thought to seeking TLS membership myself but since I
do occasionally wash what is left of the paint on my car I have not yet
felt worthy enough to apply. After reading your post I had a thought, do
those automatic car wash doodads count? I would never make the effort to
hand wash the old thing and ruin a good sponge but I do run it through
the auto wash after a fillup on occasion just to knock off the pollen
and bugs. :-)

Jason Suknot