Re: MR2 T-Tops Question

To: "Charles R. Schultz" <n2pua@cybrtyme.com>,
Subject: Re: MR2 T-Tops Question
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 1999 09:23:53 -0500
From: Charles R. Schultz <n2pua@cybrtyme.com>

>A few years ago, somebody next to me, in an angled parking
>spot, left his t-tops on the pavement, along with some other
>miscellaneous stuff.  When it was my turn to go on course, I got in the
>car and made a sharp right, right over his stuff. fling, itself!

Don't feel like the lone ranger.   A guy at one of our events had just
bought a sport-ute and was not yet usd to driving one.  He forgot to look in
front of the truck before getting in.  He drove over the hard top for my
buddy's MGB.

Lotus Europa, VW Quantum Syncro, Chev Suburban
LOON, TCVWC, MAC
pethier@isd.net     http://www.visi.com/mac/